Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Australian Quilt Market






































We have so many wonderful new things to share that I just don't know where to begin! We of course had a very special delivery at Umbrella Prints HQ a couple of weeks ago ... but that deserves it's very own post so I will share those adorable photos soon...

for now ... I will quickly mention that Umbrella Prints is going to be at the Australian Quilt Market this weekend! our very first trade show... I am super excited because we have our new quilters cotton collection RockGarden to share. Please do pop over and say hi if you are going to be there, I would love to catch up...

Next week I will get the Umbrella Prints blog back on track .. sharing photos of the lovely things customers have been making ... more cute photos of Umbrella Prints fabrics being used in book projects (hello Fiona!) AND two of the sweetest little babies ever to sleep under an Umbrella Prints quilt.
xx see you soon

1 comment:

  1. loving the look of Rock Garden, Amy and can't wait to see more! Good luck at Quilt Market...am sure you will be a resounding success!

    ReplyDelete