Thursday, October 24, 2013

I Heart Christmas Projects

Here at Umbrella Prints (and at my house) we are not big fans of Christmas in November let alone October but I will be the first to admit that Christmas gift making is definitely on my list, that and checking the local European Delis for Lebkuchen.

We have put together this festive I Heart Christmas Projects pack with all of the Umbrella Prints greens & reds as well as the perfectly snowy Perfect Circles - We love these fabrics all year round but when grouped together they create that magical Christmas feeling. 

I Heart Christmas Project packs even include sold out fabrics (that we saved a few precious metres of) like Kimono Red Grand Hearts & Elephants & Olive FanFlower.

Our favourite Christmas wrap idea is the furoshiki here in Green Tea Icecream Waves because it's quick, simple and stunning plus you can reuse it over and over. Team that with this cute feathery trimming in Clover Bird in Paradise and you have Christmas pressies all wrapped up!

All 6 pieces are 35cm x 25cm and two are 25cm x 25cm + a couple of extra treats.





No comments:

Post a Comment