Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Monica Hajek + Umbrella Prints

































We are super excited and proud to share with you today (or tonight as it is the case at my house... ) Monica's adorable patterns for you to make, keep and give (and it goes with out saying really .. but yo'all know it's for sharing and not profiting THANK YOU!)

Download Foxmask PDF PATTERN
Download Birthdaycrown PDF PATTERN

I have a couple of birthdays coming up in my family soon .. namely one big 4 year old... so this will be a fun project for me to get stuck into because lord knows I have a rather large stash of Umbrella Prints' Trimmings!

Enjoy xx & big hugs to Monica xx thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Monica's patterns are so wonderful- I'm going to make three one for G and one each for the twins- I cannot wait to have a spare moment to do this xxx!

    ReplyDelete